CoolSculpting Difference. Westlake, OH

I only had this done once and the results were...

I only had this done once and the results were subtle, yet I could notice. My stomach has always been a problem area. What I liked best about OhioClinic and Dr. Wojtanowski is that they helped me determine what procedure was best for me. I actually thought I was a candidate for a tummy tuck but, they said based on my skin elasticity and amount of fat that CoolSculpting would be a better option, especially if I did it twice for more of a result. Undoubtely it is subtle, but I notice. I recommend Ohio Clinic and Dr. Wojtanowski's office for a professional consultation with more than adequate information and education. It made me feel valued and that I made an educated decision. They are what we expect in great service and respect. I want to get my husband in now. :)
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

As I said, Dr. Wojtanowski was very thorough in describing why I didn't necessarily need a tummy tuck and surgery and that my minimal amount of fat could be eliminated with the new fat freezing procedure. I liked that I was given the information and that no one was pushy about surgery. I happen to get in on promotion and that helped too. He is number one in my book. I didn't feel like he or anyone in this practice was trying to sell me anything, but giving me facts and letting me decide. In this day and age of "closing the deal," this was refreshing.