Mommy Makeover Time - Westlake, OH

Well I am a Mom and as any other Mom knows kids...

Well I am a Mom and as any other Mom knows kids can take a toll on our body so I've decided to have breast implants and a lift.
I researched for some time to make sure I've found the right doctor for me and my expectations and I believe I have found the one. My surgery date is fast approaching and I would say I am getting pretty nervous. My biggest worry is that I won't get the results that I am looking for mostly that is with regards to my lift.
I've decided with my doctor to get the gel "gummy bear" implants with a crescent lift, but he also told me if I want more of a noticeably higher result to do a different type of lift which at the moment escapes me what it is called.
So this starts my journey of getting a little bit of my pre mommy body back.

Getting closer!

I spoke to my doctor today just to go over what to expect, and double checking my sizes etc. so I will be getting 325cc textured implants with a moderate profile. Also going with the Benalli lift. I am getting really excited but anxious to have it done and see the results.

Mommy Needed a Little Make over with Breast Implants and a Lift.

I was very nervous but excited going into my surgery. My Dr and I decided on textured moderate profile Sientra Implants at 325cc and also a lift. My pre surgery size is a 32D and I've always had larger breasts, I've just lost some of the fullness.

What I can tell you is that Dr.Goldman and his entire team are just amazing people!! The day of my surgery everyone was upbeat and positive which I think is a great thing. After surgery I stayed in recovery for a short time and went home. I'm a few days post op and all I can say is Dr.Goldman is an amazing plastic surgeon. He has exceeded my expectations in every way possible from calling to check on me, to his bedside manor, to making sure that you truly get the results that you want. I now have the breast that I did when I was much younger and before children. Thank you Dr.Goldman and the entire team!!

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon