39 y.o. Mom of 1- BL with 580 CC saline implant

Hi. I'm at 39 year old mom of 1, have my scheduled...

Hi. I'm at 39 year old mom of 1, have my scheduled lift date 11/19/15. I'm also getting saline implants. CC's not yet decided. I'm 5'5" and currently weigh 195 hoping to get down to 175 before surgery. I'm just wondering how long it will take after surgery for the scars to be barely noticeable? Or can you still see them? I know everybody is different just looking for an idea. I'm pretty excited about doing this, I've been unhappy with how the gals have looked for a long time. They have always been saggy. Any other tips or advise? I'll take it. Thanks.

Before pic

Can't believe I'm putting this out there....

3 days post

Here they are 3 days post. Ended up with 580 CCs on each side under the muscle. Smooth round saline. Day one was not too bad. Couldn't lay down or get up on my own. By the next morning I was up and moving around. No more Percocet just Motrin.

24 days post

24 days post everything is going good. Although I'm sick of sleeping on my back!! Normal movements are coming back. Doing the massages once daily. I haven't noticed any dropping yet. I'm trying to not be too impatient. I go back to the dr next Monday and hopefully get the rest of the tapes off

2 1/2 months

All is good. Still healing. Had some issues when the tapes came off so did some skin. Ouch! Trying to heal those now.

Started to workout again, besides bike riding, light weights for upper body. I cannot lay flat and put my arms over my head and on the floor. Still need to get all that stretched out I guess. Just going slow to make sure I don't ruin anything.

2 1/2 months photos

7 months

All is good. Healed up great. Just waiting on the scars to lighten up.
Dr Vasu Pandrangi