What Don't I Come Here For?! Love the Service! - Westlake, OH

In 2010 I received breast implants from Dr...

In 2010 I received breast implants from Dr Goldman, and I genuinely couldn't be more pleased even 6 years later. I sid extensive research before selecting a doctor and committing to the procedure, and I am so grateful I chose to work with him. I was extremely unpropirtionate with a 38" rib cage, though only an a cup and wore size 2 clothing. My rib cage looked far too big for my body, and as a result every dress I purchased, as well as many shirts, didn't fit properly. My biggest concern, however, was they the implants look natural. Today, most people wouldn't know my breasts aren't natural, and I'm so grateful that Dr Goldman really heard me, and have me exactly what I wanted. He and his staff are phenomenal to work with, and do a great job putting you at ease. I'd pay twice what I did for the procedure if I had to.

In recent years I've been going to the Westlake office weekly for eyelash extension fills, anti-aging and facial products, and Botox. I cannot say enough good things about the staff, their experience, and their honesty with products and services that are right (or wrong) for me! All of the girls are awesome to work with, and feel more like friends at this point. Of course I highly recommend!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Dr Goldman was genuine, professional, helpful and honest. He never made me feel uncomfortable during consultations or after the procedure, and in fact he made me incredibly excited! He even called me from his cell over the weekend to ensure I was healing well. His guidance was spot on and be made me feel safe and confident in my decision. I'll never go to anyone else!