Breast augmentation

My experience I had is truly great with dr....

My experience I had is truly great with dr. Goldman and the staff. Dr. Goldman really cares about the patient and does everything he can to make sure they are satisfied. I definitely recommend him and his work. He listens to your needs and doesn't push anything procedure wise on the patient, which I love.

Breast augmentation

I've had a different experience because I am one of few who developed capsular contracture on one side. So now I have to pay additional costs to get it fixed. So until I have everything sorted out, I can't for sure at this moment say I am satisfied with results. Dr. Goldman is trying to work with me on reducing the costs to get a capsulectomy.. so I have mixed emotions since he's trying to help, but at the same time this is costing way more than I wanted/expected to pay. Dr & staff have tried their best to make this a good experience for me. My capsular contracture is not their doing, it's my body's way of rejecting the foreign object.
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon