Looking and Feeling Amazing 7 Days Post Op!!!

When I decided I wanted to move forward with...

When I decided I wanted to move forward with learning about having a Breast Augmentation, the first step was deciding on a surgeon. It did not take me long online to figure out who is the best. From the first phone call I made to Dr. Goldman's office to schedule my consultation his staff was kind and beyond easy to work with. Six weeks later I was on my way to Westlake!
When I met Dr. Goldman and a few women from his staff, I knew that everything I read online about him and his practice were all true. Dr. Goldman and his Nurse Practitioner, Margaret, answered every single question I had. They made me feel so comfortable and so excited to have this surgery! My husband went with me to my consultation and before we even left the office we said to each other, "We are absolutely using Dr. Goldman!". I really loved how I went in and he listened to my goals, and told me exactly how we was going to accomplish them for me.
When scheduling my surgery the Care Coordinator, Lisa, couldn't have made it any easier to work with my schedule and find a time that would work for me. I went in for my surgery (done right at the Beachwood location!!!) on September 22nd . I was very nervous about General Anesthesia but once again the staff comforted me and talked me through the nerves. I left my house that morning at 10:30 and was home by 4:30pm, and we live an hour away. No I'm not kidding!
It has been only seven days since my surgery and not only having the surgery but choosing Dr. Goldman and his excellent team is one of the best decisions I have ever made! I look and feel the best I ever have! I just went in for my follow-up and got to see Margaret again. I told her that I would do this once a month if I could!
I took not one single pain pill, I went on walks, I went shopping, I went out to dinner, I got my nails done, I drove myself to work...all within four days of my surgery!!!!! when I say this was EASY, I mean it!! The BEST advice I could give any woman thinking about having something done, go see Dr. Goldman!
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

I remember reading a review a patient left on Dr. Goldman before I met him, and she said "I don't know when Dr. Goldman has time to sleep!" After having him do my surgery, I know what she meant! Dr. Goldman was so caring, his bedside manner is out of this world, he is a great listener, and so good at what he does! I look amazing, all thanks to Dr. Goldman!