33 Years Old Female . Two Kids and Hernia Repair Tummy and Breast Augmentation - Westfield, NJ

Iam a 130 pounds 5'6 woman. 33 years old. Always...

Iam a 130 pounds 5'6 woman. 33 years old. Always trying to look at my best. After two kids my belly and breast got very loose and i did not like it at all. I do not have time to go the gym because i run a business and i work sixty plus hours a week. I interviewed many doctors in NJ but none of them made me feel so confortable and secure to go for it. I got my surgery on June 29th and i feel very happy. Very thankful for the great job Doctor Burnett has done on me. Thank you so much for the great experience since the staff and the doctor made me feel like a princess.
Westfield Plastic Surgeon

There is something about doctor Burnett that made me feel secure and ready to go. I am very picky with my body and the way i treat myself. I could have gone to another country because many of my friends has done it. I do not think is worth it to put our life in danger to save some money on something so precious as ourself. He found a surprise hernia on my stomach and he also repaired for me. I never seen a doctor so caring and loving who treat his patients like a person. God bless his hands and the great staff he has at the office and at Rahway hospital. I just want to say thank you for treating me the way a person should be treated with respect and dignity at the difficult time like a surgery.