43 Years Old, 2 Kids Via C-section, Much Needed Tummy Tuck!! - Westfield, NJ

?I was very unhappy with how my stomach ...

I was very unhappy with how my stomach was after having 2 c-sections. I disliked seeing myself with no clothes on and didn't feel attractive. Having a tummy tuck was the best decision I made. Dr. Burnett and his staff are wonderful! He is a perfectionist when performing surgery which is why my surgery took a little longer than originally estimated. My husband was very impressed by the doc's work ethic. The day of the surgery everyone in the hospital had nothing but praise for Dr. Burnett. This is comforting especially when going into surgery and you're nervous. He was recommended to me by another surgeon who had worked on me previously in California. I researched Dr. Burnett prior to my consultation and have to say that all the reviews I read about him were true. He does great work and it was my pleasure to have him as my surgeon. I'm 4 weeks post and extremely happy with my results!!

Almost 1 year since tummy tuck

I'm very happy with my results. Still experiencing slight numbness in my stomach area (near belly button area) but in time that will go away. Had my 1 year check up today and Dr. Burnett was pleased. Hopefully in the next year I can go back and get my breast augumentation done. Definitely would use Dr. Burnett again. Great doc and great staff!! Below are my pre op pics from last September and my most recent pics from today.
Westfield Plastic Surgeon