Office review - Office Staff is Very Unprofessional. Westerville, OH

I went to Dr. Houser's office for a consult and...

I went to Dr. Houser's office for a consult and quote for a tummy tuck with lipo, Dr. Robert Houser was very nice and easy to talk to but the office staff is unprofessional. When I sat down to discuss the cost for the procedure I was told that I would get a email to get the quote since the office manager had to figure out the prices( this was the second time) the first time I got a quote was somewhat easy but I changed my mind in certain places I wanted the lipo procedure to be done so I went in to talk to Dr. Houser and sat down with the office manager to get the second quote and I have been ignored ever since(it has been 3 weeks since the last visit) I have emailed and call the office numerous of times and have been totally ignored. I have never met such rude people in a practice in my life.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Robert Houser is very nice and approachable and it seems like his work is good if you can get past the rude staff.