25 Yrs Old Twin Mom - Westerville, OH

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Had too much extra skin. I'm about 125lbs and 5'2....

Had too much extra skin. I'm about 125lbs and 5'2. My kids are 2.5 years old and it wasn't getting better. Ive gained about 10 lbs trying to get it to look less wrinkly, which did help a tiny bit, but then I just had a little pouch of fat too. I'm 2 weeks post op now and I loooove looking at myself in the mirror now. Each day the swelling goes down alittle more and the cut heals up better, and I can stand straighter. I love it more every day. I'm as flat as I was when I was my thinnest at 15 years old!

Tmrw is 3 wks PO

I can finally lay straight and walk completely straight. Today and yesterday I have felt an improvement with energy and swelling. I've been pushing standing up straight, which affected my wound healing by making the scarring bigger in the middle and causing swelling.

Side view

Stomach is looking very flat. I'm down about 1.5 inches and 3 lbs. Three weeks seems to be a turning point for me where I have felt alittle more energy an swelling less. Even when I do a lot of walking and feel my stomach get very tight, there's barely any pain.

Side view!

Last reviewed posted on accident before I attached the side view haha. The cut sticks out a little but that will go down.

8 wks PO tmrw

I had some trouble with sutures coming out and creating tiny holes that would get bigger. The best advice was to let those air out and dry to scab up. I only have a couple scabs which are almost healed now. I still have a lot of tightness plus some swelling (he said to stretch). Once the swelling goes down, i think my navel will look natural. I'm so much happier and confident - just as i imagined i would be. I've even worn a belly shirt!

Before/after 8wks PO

Just some side by sides I put together

6 months PO

Scar has no wrinkles or open wound areas to worry about. It looks less red. It still feels very sensitive mostly in the middle. Stomach still feels kind of numb and tingly to the touch. My belly still "sticks out" a little near the scar, i guess from a bit of fat there that is hard to remove. Overall very happy with my belly! It finally matches my body.
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

He's very friendly and easy going. He doesn't act like he's rushing you out and he's not snobby or cold.