Rhinoplasty & Genioplasty. Perth, WA

I have nothing to say bad about my surgery and my...

I have nothing to say bad about my surgery and my time with Dr Guy Watts, so understanding, incredible surgeon. It is now just over a year later and every day I look in the mirror and feel so happy with my results, I can't believe after a year it still is looking better and better. Guy Watts still today sees me and sees how I am getting on my with rinoplasty and genioplasty outcomes! Highly reccomend!

Dr Guy Watts was an incredible surgeon, I had never undergone anything like this before and while he was so professional he was so understanding and down to earth. Made me feel so calm, rhinoplasty and genioplasty was something I didn't know what to expect it was my face and he listened to everything I wanted and put in his imput. He put a lot of time into seeing me before the surgery and after making sure everything was okay. Over all I would reccomend Guy Watts for anything, I am yet thinking of undergoing more surgery with him.