41yo 3 Kids Well Deserved Tummy Tuck

I was 21yo when I had my first of 3 children and...

I was 21yo when I had my first of 3 children and even though I love them more than anything I pretty much knew that my body would never be the same, or anything close to it, again. So 20 years of living with saggy skin on my stomach & unable to use my stomach muscles during exercise, trying fruitlessly to hide it under clothes, it's an understatement to say I was ashamed of my body and more than ready for a transformation.

Photos from before & 2 weeks post op

Here are my before & 2 weeks after pics, still have some swelling but feeling amazing:)

Dr Guy Watts, from the moment I met Dr Watts I felt immediately at ease, which I feel is super important when choosing a Dr to trust with such a major life changing task. All I can say is that I am more than ecstatic with the final result (it's only been 2 weeks since surgery, so I know it will only get better). I have absolutely no complaints whatsoever and so would highly recommend Dr Guy Watts to anyone thinking about a procedure. His bedside manner was amazing (I even had nurses asking me where I found him:)) and after care has been no different. Dr Watts has been professional, reassuring, respectful of my views and in my opinion humble about his work. Like an artist he cares deeply about his work and has done an amazing job on me to bring my body back to prebaby status. So this is one girl who is certainly happy that Dr Watts chose the right profession:)