30 Years Old, Fairly Fit with Gyno - Westchester, NY

It’s been 1 year since having Gynecomastia s...

It’s been 1 year since having Gynecomastia surgery with Dr blau and my chest looks almost 100% the same! It’s still pointy and fatty. He clearly did do any liposuction or very little. Yet when I raise my arms above my head, my areolas sink in a bit. I’m from Toronto so going back to see him would be difficult, therefor I have not done a post op visit yet. It cost me $8,000 U.S or $10,000 CAD! I feel like I just got scammed! Now I have to look for another surgeon who can do more liposuction and finish the job. A few other things you should know about Dr. Blau is that he is very dismissive when answering your questions, he answers them but with VERY little depth, he just wants you in and out! I should have looked more into the reviews about him before giving him all that money and I also found out that he is not listed on a certain website, I wonder why.

P.S Dr. Blau never bothered to follow up and see how I’m doing and this was after I had expressed how dissatisfied I was! Clearly he doesn’t care!

New York Plastic Surgeon