38 Year Old Male with Sagging Eyelids - Westchester, NY

For several years now I had noticed my eyelids...

For several years now I had noticed my eyelids gradually sagging lower, but I had been hesitant to have them corrected because I couldn’t personally get over the stigma of a young man having “plastic surgery”. Finally at the age of 38, with the encouragement of my wife, I arranged for a consultation with Dr. James Gordon. That was the best decision I could have made. I realized that I was not the only man that deals with this issue and I felt so much more comfortable moving forward after just simply having a conversation with the doctor. I was also reassured by the short amount of time the procedure would actually take. I had not realized I would be in and out of the office in less than 2 hours. It does take a couple weeks for the swelling to get back to normal, but I couldn’t be more pleased with the results and I am thankful for the work of Dr. James Gordon.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Dr. Gordon did an excellent job and was in constant contact throughout the healing process to check on my progress. He was always readily available when I had a question. I am extremely happy with the results of Dr. Gordon’s procedure and thankful for his professionalism throughout.