26 Yr Old, No Children, Just Developed Young - Westchester, NY

I recently decided to move forward with the breast...

I recently decided to move forward with the breast lift after being insecure with my breast for many years. Im nervous but Im very excited. Being so young with saggy breast has not been pleasant. I plan on posting many pictures as I found this site so helpful for me, I hope to help other women through my reviews!

A bit more information

I am 4'11, weigh 105 pounds wear a 34D. I am happy with my breast size and hope this procedure doesn't make them appear too much smaller. My surgeon told me they should look the same size and will just change the appearance. I can not wait to have my areola size reduced as well. I had a very cruel boy call me "pancake nipples" and I've hated them ever since! I'm so excited that by this time tomorrow I will have a new and approved chest! I will add post op pictures. Please feel free to share your stories, I have been reading reviews for months but I would love to hear from anyone who had a breast list.

All done!

I am home and in end. The procedure was not bad at all, I was asleep and it was over before I knew it. Dr. John Farella in Westchester county NY Is great, him and his team made me feel so comfortable and they were very supportive. I have a pre op tomorrow morning and this upcoming Tuesday. I was in a decent amount of pain when I first woke up but they gave me paid meds through the IV to hold me over until I got home. I'm definitely uncomfortable but it is totally manageable.

WORTH IT!

These are pictures from the day after my surgery. I went to my post op and the surgeon said they were healing beautifully. Very minimal pain. I didn't get nausea at all and am so far having an easy recovery. I definitely recommend this surgery to anyone considering it! Dr.Farella and his staff are fantastic, if you live in New York I highly recommend seeing Dr.Farella, he makes you feel so comfortable and truly cares about your health and results.

7 days post op

Almost at the 3 week mark

So happy with the results! Starting to see the formation of the scars, finally able to lay on my stomach again. Overall found the surgery easy and manageable. Excited for the scars to fade over time

Almost at the 3 week mark

Over a months progress

Things are going great with the healing process. I hit a small bump in the road and developed a minor infection, it was very painful but I went into the doctors right away and they prescribed me antibiotics and I felt better in 2 days and it cleared up in a week. Now I'm back on track. Just want to continue to provide pictures for those considering this procedure.

Over a month progress

Additional pictures

I can see the scars getting better each day. That was my biggest fear going into this procedure, but over time the scars will fade and that has become apparent. It hasn't even been a full two months and they already look much better than they did a month ago.
Mount Kisco Plastic Surgeon