35, Brazilian Butt Lift with Lipo - Westchester, NY

I had 2 children and I wanted to look good again. ...

I had 2 children and I wanted to look good again. I traveled to New York for a consultation and front the beginning Dr. Guzman was just great!! He was very honest and explained all the steps for pre-op and post-op. His secretary and staff were absolutely great and were able to accommodate everything since I was traveling from out of state. The day of the surgery he made me feel very comfortable, since I was very nervous. Again the anesthesia MD and Nurses were very helpful and professional. In the OR I fell asleep and woke up fully dressed! It was a great experience. The first couple of days were painful and you will feel uncomfortable but he does give you everything you need. I will say to anyone who is planning to have this done..... 1. plan to get enough rest and make sure you take out the time needed to recover! 2. Follow all the instructions because your overall results depend on it. 3. Take the laxative if you are going to take pain meds! Do keep in mind that you will have swelling and it will take some time to see your overall result. It was def worth having him do my surgery!! Oh and he also did a fantastic job with my sisters surgery too. I am planning to return to him again!
White Plains Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Guzman was absolutely great!! He is very knowledgeable and bedside manner is outstanding! He made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions, and addressed all of my concerns in a timely manner. Overall he is a great surgeon! I did my research on him before I had my surgery and I am very happy with his work and my results.