Rhinoplasty for a Wide Nose. Westborough, MA

My nose was big and I hated it! Since I was 10...

My nose was big and I hated it! Since I was 10 years old I knew my cute, little girl nose got ugly and big. Finally at age 29 I decided I need to do this, I need to feel secure about my face. I did all the research, and decided on a doctor who was double board certified! Dr. Min S. Ahn, in Westborough, MA. Him and his team are great! He does the twilight sedation through a IV. I don't even remember falling asleep, I didn't wake up and I didn't hear a sound, the anesthesiologist was sweet and did a great job! The nurse Rebecca is great, everyone even the staff who schedule appointments are nice and helpful with questions. The place is clean to! My recovery time was not as bad as I have read from other real selfers. Under my eyes and my eyelids were swellon some with bruising, mostly under my eyes and a little on my eyelid. there was not a lot of bleeding, a little but not a lot. I read so many stories and seen pics of awful bruising and bleeding, I was expecting that, but nope! of course I didn't look great but not as bad as I thought I would have, because my skin is so sensitive. I was really stuffy, I had dry mouth from breathing thru it, my doctor gave me a prescription for a decongestant and that helped a lot. I didn't have any pain, just pressure but after maybe four days it went away. My bruising was totally gone by the 9th day.
I ate a lot of fresh pineapple and yogurt. I drank a ton of water and had decaf tea. I used little bags of frozen peas for 20 minutes every hour, it felt so good! The doctor gave me Arnica, a anti bruising pill that I took a few times a day for seven days.
I'm happy today because it was my monthly follow up, my semi thick skin attached correctly to the bone so there is no little hump which he told me was a possibilty. My nose is not as wide there is swelling that will go down, but already what a difference! I'm happy with my nose I can't wait for it to go down more! I'm happy that I made the choice of getting my nose done finally after years and years of being unhappy with it! I hope this helps!
Westborough Facial Plastic Surgeon

Great! I was happy with everyone!