I Feel Like a Woman - London, UK

My experience throughout this whole process till...

My experience throughout this whole process till date has been nothing but uber pleasant. Dr.Fallahdar and his team have taken exceptional care of me from the first day of consultation till today, which is over a year post surgery. I get regular calls from his PA to check how I am doing and to book me in for check ups.

During my consultation Dr. Fallahdar made me realize the implications of this surgery. ( I went for atleast 3-4 consultations before I made up my mind). As I am a small framed person big implants would look pretty ridiculous on me but like most girls I wanted them bigger. Thankfully I listened to Dr. Fallahdar and went for a smaller size. Gosh they are absolutely perfect and I have no regrets at all.
I work in the fitness industry and am a regular at the gym. Working out for me is the most important part of my life. To be not able to do this for 4-6 weeks post surgery was tough for me. But by listening to your doctor and going through the correct post surgery care has been priceless in my recovery.
My breasts are perfect! All my girlfriends are super jealous and want to get their current implants fixed with Dr. Fallahdar.
London Plastic Surgeon

He has magic in his hands.