Liquid Facelift and Botox - Perth, AU

Approaching 50 and I was looking a little tired...

Approaching 50 and I was looking a little tired with laughter lines starting to creep. I hadn't used botox or any fillers before and was apprehensive as I had seen friends over do things and end up looking a unnatural. I thought I was maybe a candidate for a face lift. I searched for a surgeon who had excellent reviews and was achieving natural results and found Dr Watts. Dr Watts took a lot of time to study my face moving naturally and advised that he didn’t feel a facelift would provide a sufficient enough change to justify undergoing the procedure at this stage (recovery, cost, slight scarring etc). He recommended some specific areas for botox and a liquid facelift. He felt that with some ongoing maintenance this would provide a much better outcome. Well I underwent the liquid facelift with botox and I have to say I’m very happy. The outcome is beyond my expectations. Dr Watts took a lot of time and basically sculptured my face enhancing bone structure and plumping up tissue to refresh and lift my skin. The effect is very natural and beyond skin tightening my cheek bones have been enhanced, my lips and jaw line improved. It is extremely effective and the downtime afterwards was minimal (a couple of days). The treatment itself I didn’t find particularly uncomfortable or overly painful (I didn’t require any pain relief beyond ice for the face).

Dr Watts goes out of his way to ensure you are comfortable and has a very calm, competent air about him. You know you are in good hands. He is never rushed and spends a lot of time discussing your expectations and explaining different procedures so you feel very comfortable with your decision. He's a very good Sculptor!