Breast Augmentation - Perth, AU

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I had my breast augmentation surgery performed in...

I had my breast augmentation surgery performed in January this year at Dr Sam Cunneens Clinic in West Perth. I was originally worried about the cost of breast implants and was actually thinking of going to book somewhere cheap at one of the cosmetic clinics, until I looked into breast surgery more and the stories from a lot of them and soon realised I wanted to get them done properly, by an actual plastic surgeon and not just a cosmetic clinic. THE best decision i have ever made and i will never look back. It was worth every cent. Sam was amazing, from start to finish. He made me feel so comfortable in my first initial consultation and talked me through all my options during the consultation. He also offers a service which I think is brilliant - 3D imaging! This helped me so much in my choice of size and shape, as you can see, pretty much, exactly how you are going to look once complete. He also uses some of the world's best-known implants - Johnson and Johnson, which was another selling point to me. I went with High Profile - Round and 450cc. They sit on my chest perfectly and look really natural and feel great. All the nurses and admin staff are all really friendly, caring and made the experience really easy for me. Dr. Sam Cunneen is very experienced and the fact that he is contactable on his mobile anytime after surgery just shows what a great doctor he is! The after care is also amazing, you can call anytime and Sam books follow-ups in for you to make sure everything is still going ok. I would recommend Sam to anyone that is looking to feel comfortable and have an amazing experience. Thank you Sam for making me the new happy me I am today :-)
Perth Plastic Surgeon