New Me

I knew when I was waiting in Dr Watt's waiting...

I knew when I was waiting in Dr Watt's waiting room and another lady asked me was I there for my consult and she replied with "don't bother seeing anyone else - I saw 5 surgeons and Dr Watts's was the best by far" I had come to the right place. Dr Watt's is a gentle caring man who was very understanding of what I wanted to achieve from my breast augmentation. He treats you like a friend and is so caring and compassionate I seriously could not have asked for better care and more importantly a better result - I just had a three day trip to Bali and I felt like a new person not only in my bikinis but in all my gorgeous new summer wardrobe. Beyond satisfied so grateful to Dr Watts for guiding me to achieve exactly what I wanted a natural full C cup that you wouldn't even know weren't the real thing!

Dr Watts is one of those rare people you stumble across in life who makes a difference. Kind, compassionate, light hearted and most importantly patient when making such a big decision. A+ 5 stars whatever you want to call him - I wouldn't see anyone else!