Thank You, Thank You, THANK YOU!!! - West Perth, AU

This time last year I had just gone 'under the...

This time last year I had just gone 'under the knife'. I still can't believe I did it but am SO glad that I did! Dr Hansen is extremely professional and his confidence and calmness was very reassuring. Beautiful Vicky (Nurse) and the lovely Wendy (Receptionist) were both wonderful throughout the entire process. I'm not going to lie - the first night in hospital I felt like I'd had my throat cut ........ but I had! From the very next day though it was just onward and upward. I've had quite a few non-cosmetic surgeries and I was nervous about the pain for this fairly major cosmetic surgery but after the first night I literally didn't even have a panadol for pain relief. For many years I had hated having my photo taken due to the triple chins and lines I had developed. Now I happily take front and centre for photos. I can't thank you enough, Dr Hansen, for the confidence you have given back to me. I would highly recommend this procedure and this surgeon. I also loved the fact that a small touch-up that I needed was just handled in the rooms with no extra cost. Just DO IT!!! :)
Perth Plastic Surgeon