37 Year Old Mommy Make over After Loosing 150 Pound and Having 3 Children - West Palm Beach, FL

After loosing 150 pounds and having 3 children . I...

After loosing 150 pounds and having 3 children . I decided to make the money to have a tummy tuck , breast lift and fat check transferring . I'm still recuperating from the superation it's been very hard not because of my tongue or my breast lift it's been more my face and it gets me very frustrated because I can walk and move around with Big swollen face.

My fat transfer still give me problems after 3 month ! I need help asap

It's been 3 month and my fat transfer the only thing it does is get better and then comes back with a big ball on my face . The doctor said he has never had a case like me . He said we have to keep draining but there is an anything to drink he sends me antibiotics and nothing works... I just want my face back ....
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

I meet Dr Vinas throw a friend that works with him , he was very nice . He gave me the sensation off a big painter ! Someone that has that talent to pain the body perfect . I had a tummy tuck and breast lift with fat transferring , my body look great ( the shape ) the first day I was impress . I'm still in the progress off recuperation only been 8 days !