West Palm Beach Cosmetic Dentistry - 28 Porcelain Crowns - Long Term Post Op - West Palm Beach, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Had 28 porcelain veneers, gum reshaping, and...

Had 28 porcelain veneers, gum reshaping, and wisdom tooth extraction done by Dr. Sam Sadati of West Palm Beach and the Sadati Center for Aesthetic Dentistry done approximately 4 years ago. Had a high dose of antibiotics plus periodic fluoride treatments as a child which left my adult teeth extremely yellow. Teeth whitening only worked very temporarily and with marginal results. Additionally, the enamel on my teeth was quite damaged from excessive soda / sweets as a teenager. By that time I had lived with my teeth looking ugly for almost 10 years and as a result was quite depressed and reached the point of just "letting them go" a bit. As an adult it took my years to get my teeth healthy enough to finally receive my treatment at age 28. Could not be happier with the results - it was the best financial investment I have ever made and has paid back MANY times over.

Video Showing My Porcelain Veneers and Link To Cosmetic Dental Blog

Youtube Video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBODB3kerw

Blog: https://westpalmbeachcosmeticdentistry.wordpress.com

Immediate Before & After Photos from 2011 - Plus 4 Year Post-Op After Photos from 2015

As promised, here are my before and after photos. I included before and after photos from immediately before and after I got my veneers along with photos which were taken on Monday this week so that everyone could get an idea of what my teeth look like today 4 years after the procedure.

Crowns NOT Veneers

Although I have used the terms interchangeably in the past - I recently learned that for medical classification purposes the porcelain / ceramic structures on all 28 teeth in my mouth are considered crowns and not veneers. I have updated the title of my review accordingly.
Wellington Dentist

Dr. Sam Sadati and the Sadati Center for Aesthetic Dentistry in West Palm Beach Florida is the finest dentists' office I have ever visited. Since getting my porcelain crowns 4 years ago I have had the opportunity to travel extensively and ended up visiting other top cosmetic dentists in the United States in order to get periodic dental cleanings. There is no comparison to the care I received with Dr. Sadati. Over the years, I have recommended several family members, friends, and my Wife to Dr. Sadati and all are extremely thrilled and delighted with the care that they have received from this remarkable dentist and outstanding person. 5 stars is really not enough for this life-changing experience!