Laser Hair Removal That Changed How I View my Face

To be completely honest, hairy genes run in my...

To be completely honest, hairy genes run in my family. Since I was a teen I have always spent a tremendous amount of time managing my hairy situation. I could deal with hairy arms, but when I started to get facial hair that competed with my boyfriend, I knew it was time to find a better solution. I purchased a Groupon for 7 full face laser hair removal treatments at Palm Beach Medical and by the second treatment I started to see a difference. In terms of how it feels, it doesn't hurt, but it also doesn't feel great. It feels like you are getting zapped, which can be uncomfortable, but completely tolerable. The good thing is that it only takes a few minutes. After 5 treatments I have seen a significant reduction in hair growth and plan on purchasing more treatments if needed.
Alyssa Napolitano

Alyssa is great! She is very friendly and is knowledgeable. She always make me feel comfortable at each session.