67 Years Old ~ 6 Grandchildren - West Palm Beach, FL

As I aged my neck became increasing fat and when I...

As I aged my neck became increasing fat and when I saw pictures of myself, I would say "I have no eyes."
Had complete facelift with Dr. Vinas. It is only 2 weeks since the surgery. I still have swelling. My chin/jaw are very tight but I have a great neck that I can see right now. It will take a few weeks/months I am told to see final results of surgery.
Dr. Vinas and his staff were wonderful. I flew down from NY for the surgery and they helped me get a really nice hotel right next to their office. The surgery went very well. My face was hardly bruised. Dr. Vinas is a great surgeon. The girls in the office are very friendly. Nurse Doris was so very helpful.
One of the best things I did was to have a visit with Erin for the Hivamat Lymphatic drainage massage to help the healing process. Not only did the massage feel good, Erin gave me such fabulous ideas and things I could do to help my healing process be a bit less painful and heal faster. It felt like I was talking to a good friend when I was with her as I could tell she really cared about my recovery.
So far, I can say my all around experience with Dr. Vinas and his staff was very good. Waiting "impatiently :) " now to see the final results. Much love and thanks to all at Dr. Vinas office.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon