Post Radiation Scarring - West Palm Beach, FL

After radiation treatments in 2012, I accumulated...

After radiation treatments in 2012, I accumulated a very large mass of scar tissue in the breast and didn't know what could be done. Dr. Schwartz devised a two step procedure. The first was surgical removal of the scar tissue along with the insertion of an implant to fill the area that had been pulled into the scar. The second step will occur in the next few months, where the temporary implant will be replaced by a permanent one. After an initial bump in my healing process, things have come together beautifully and I am so relieved to be pain free and looking good again! I would highly recommend Dr. Schwartz to anyone desiring cosmetic and/or reconstructive surgery.
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz devised a two step procedure for the removal of the scar tissue and the cosmetic reconstruction of the breast. Step one has been completed (surgical removal of scar tissue and temporary implant). Step two will occur in some weeks (permanent implant) . I think this was the best possible solution for my situation and am very grateful to have become pain free and looking good again.