Active Young Woman; Insecure About my Double Chin. Dr. Schwartz to the Rescue Oh & Kybella!! - West Palm Beach, FL

I am a pretty active individual who has always...

I am a pretty active individual who has always been insecure about my smile due to my double chin. I was a little nervous about moving forward with Kybella, but I have an awesome doctor that assured me that I would be a great candidate. Today is my first full day post Kybella and I feel great! I was told that I may have some bruising, definitely swelling and a tingly sensation. I have attached photos so that you're able to follow my journey as my double chin burns away!! As you can see I am a little more swollen than the yesterday but I honestly feel great! Per my doctor I was told to stay away from the gym from 24-48 hours depending how I feel and/or the swelling. I feel guilty today for not going BUT I am excited for my end results!!! I will keep everyone posted with pictures and videos daily!!
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schwartz answered all my questions/concerns before & after Kybella procedure. I do not like needles so I was a little hesitant about a needle based procdure. I was injected with Lidocaine to numb the area and a few minutes after we began the procedure. Dr Schwartz reassured me that I would do fine throughout the procedure and as he promised I am doing great!! I cant thank him or his nurse enough for such a comfortable procedure. I definitely recommend Dr. Schwartz for ANYTHING cosmetic!!