Silikon 1000/Non-surgical Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

I found Dr. Joseph after researching revision...

I found Dr. Joseph after researching revision rhinoplasty and was impressed with his surgical work. I had two previous surgeries done by different doctors. My first rhinoplasty was done in 2006 which ended horribly. My revision rhinoplasty was done in 2007, I had a medpor implant placed to rebuild my bridge but my nose was left with a dent that you could see from the front, an indentation that you could see from the side, and an overall uneven appearance. After meeting with Dr. Joseph, he suggested a non-surgical option which could be done that day and would have permanent results. I'm so happy I found him because I've saved myself so much time and money by going with this option. I had two treatments done (my last about 4 months ago) and I'm very happy with the results. I was able to wear makeup the same day and went back to work the next. I'm much more confident in my appearance and would definitely recommend this to anyone that is considering a revision rhinoplasty.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon