Wanting Nose Job for a Long Time! - West Orange, NJ

I was not happy with my nose for a long time. It...

I was not happy with my nose for a long time. It was wide, crooked and had a long tip. I discovered Dr. Joseph's work on realself.com. I soon after booked a consultation with Dr Joseph, traveled nearly 2 hours to my appointment and soon after had my procedure. It has now been approx one year since my surgery, I love my new nose and could not be happier with the results!! This 100% was worth every penny! Dr Joseph is truly a master of his craft. He addressed all of my concerns while providing realistic expectations. His staff from start to finish was excellent, very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. From my initial consultation, the day of my surgery and finally to my one year post-op visit, I truly could not be more pleased with my interactions with Dr Joseph and his staff! If you are considering having a nose job, Dr Joseph is the doc to see!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Joseph is truly a master of his craft! He has excellent bedside manner, makes you feel comfortable right from the very beginning, answers all of your questions, provides realistic expectations. So happy i chose him to perform my rhinoplasty!!!