I've Wanted It for Years ! If I Knew It Was This Simple I Would Have Done It Earlier - West Orange, NJ

I've wanted a Rhinoplasty for years and was always...

I've wanted a Rhinoplasty for years and was always scared of how it would come out, the cost and recovery.

The cost of course is an investment but at least to me it was well worth it. Since the procedure my confidence has taken a boost and I've taken more time into taking care of myself. I now try to work out more and take extra steps to take care of my appearance which overall has helped me feel super confidant.

The actual procedure had very limited pain. By the second day I realized only needed aspirin. Overall how you look the first week is way worse then how you feel. A week of munching and watching shows wasn't so bad. I think the worst part was the boredom by day 5. I was worried a few times about the swelling but it really does go down significantly. The numbing is weird at first but you get used to it and in a few months it goes away.

How it came out well I cant imagine my before and after pictures and neither can my friends. I feel like a better version of myself. I also had a chin implant and neck lipo and a few friends questioned why I did it at first and after I was done they all want to get it too. It takes a few weeks for the swelling to go down so try your very best not to worry about it the end result will come and it will be amazing.

While I wish I had these procedures sooner Im glad I took the leap made the investment in time and financials. I feel at 33 I get compliments that I look 25.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Eric Joseph was such a pleasure to see every time we went into the office. He made me feel comfortable every step of the way. From the very beginning the office visits had no pressure and are very informative. He was warm and personable every time. The day of the procedure he made me feel super comfortable the whole time. This is very important when you have nerves going into surgury. He called to check up on me the evening of the surgury and gave me his personal number to text him anytime. All the follow ups post procedure where super pleasant easy to schedule and a breeze. His staff are one of the nicest people I have ever met. Dr Eric Josephs office should be the example other medical offices on how to treat patients.