New Years Nose! - West Orange, NJ

This was a great experience. I wanted a nose job...

This was a great experience. I wanted a nose job since I was 12. The women in my family have great feminine noses and I have the same nose as the men in my family - large and masculine. I wanted my nose to fit my face and look similar to the females in the family. I have been looking at Dr. Josephs site for 3 years (other doctors too), but Dr. Joseph is the ONLY person who has top scores around the board with really cute results based on the photos uploaded to RealSelf.
I met Dr. Joseph for the consult. He has a larger than life personality - So Fun! I knew that he would sculpt the perfect nose for me. Because I had wanted this surgery for so many years and had finally found the perfect plastic surgeon, I wasn't nervous the day of surgery (seriously). The days leading up to the surgery, I tried not to think about it and if I did I thought about all the positives (finally getting the perfect nose for my face, more confidence on my profile side view, 3 years of following the surgical work of this MD so I knew that my decision wasn't hasty and all the positive reviews and photos of his work.
I went in, had the surgery and had no post-op pain. I did feel pressure from the swelling but thats not too big of a deal. I did not bruise at all (take your arnica!, get a 45-90 degree wedge pillow for the first few nights, and use the frozen peas like crazy!).
Day two was probably the worst bc I looked like a chipmunk - It was nothing more than the anesthesia and post-op swelling. In a week the chipmunk look had decreased but not fully. However, I could go outside without anyone guessing I had surgery. In my post-op visit, 7 days later, I was given a makeup kit to cover up bruising (I had none but used it to cover the incision sites under my nose) and a facial mist to moisturize my face and nose (the skin on your nose gets 'weird' so it needs moisture). I just had my one month followup and I love my nose. There is still swelling in the tip and I feel like it looks better every day.
Totally worth it!!! Will never regret it! Only Dr. Joseph - Beverly Hills is for the Birds!!!!

6 month update

I can't believe that it has been 6 months! I DO NOT regret having this surgery.
I have wanted this my whole life, but I wanted it to be done RIGHT - and it was! Dr. Joseph is the best. We have Rodeo Drive/Beverly Hills 90210 right here in West Orange, NJ in 07052!
Here are a few pics. You can compare them to my pre-op pics.
The swelling has gone done. There is a little swelling left in the tip but I was told all the swelling will be gone in another 6 months.... I have to say though, not bad for "a swollen nose", lol. I think it looks AMAZING.
I have so much confidence and feel really good about my decision.
Honestly, no one has asked but I think if they did, the best and most honest answer for why I had this surgery is: "Because I wanted to." (End scene).

Before and After 6 month followup

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very professional. Expert at his work. Very personable - you can contact him directly anytime during post-op and he will answer all of your questions.