Couldn't Be Happier! Completely Natural Results - West Orange, NJ

From the moment I met Dr. Joseph I was immediately...

From the moment I met Dr. Joseph I was immediately comfortable with him and knew I picked the right doctor. I broke my nose 6 years ago. It healed with a small bump on it and made me feel self-conscious. With computer imaging, Dr. Joseph showed me what he could do to improve the appearance. I was so excited to see how a small change could make such a huge difference. I scheduled my surgery after the initial consultation and it went smoothly. The recovery was exactly as described by Dr. Joseph and his staff. I'm 100% satisfied with the results, as it exceeded my expectations. Dr. Joseph is an outstanding surgeon who strives for perfection. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone interested in having rhinoplasty.

1 year post-op

I just saw Dr. Joseph for my one year post-op appointment. I am 100% satisfied with the results. If you're interested in having this procedure done, Dr. Joseph is your man! He is an extremely skilled surgeon who strives for perfection.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon