Best Doctor! Love my Results!

I have never liked my nose, ever since I was a...

I have never liked my nose, ever since I was a teenager I dreamed of having a rhinoplasty but was scared of altering my face and not being satisfied with the results. Before finding Dr Joseph, I had consulted two other surgeons who only made me more nervous about having a rhinoplasty. I waited two more years after seeing the other doctors and did extensive research before deciding to consult with Dr Joseph. The exceptional reviews of his work and his dual board certifications convinced me to travel 2 hours to his office in New Jersey and he did not disappoint me. As a medical professional, I know that great bed side manners should accompany great skills, Dr Joseph is not only an excellent surgeon but his compassion, sensitivity and consideration of his patient's needs and concerns exceeded my expectations. His staff is also very courteous and they were very helpful throughout the whole process. Dr Joseph is an artist at what he does, I am extremely satisfied with my results and I can honestly say that I love my nose now. I would highly recommend Dr Joseph to anyone who is looking for a skilled surgeon who performs his procedures with artistry and who genuinely cares about his patients.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon