Cute Feminine Nose. West Orange, NJ

I had been considering rhinosplasty since my early...

I had been considering rhinosplasty since my early teenage years. Bullying subsided in my adult years, however I was never able to come to terms with the size of my nose. The decision to undergo rhinoplasty was carefully thought out because I did not want to change the overall appearance of my face. The outcome of the surgery exceeded my expectations, I am extremely pleased with the end result. My new feminine nose compliments my small facial structure without compromising my facial identity.

Cute Feminine Nose

7 months post surgery!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph was phenomenal throughout the entire procedure, from the very first consultation to the post-op visits. After reading the reviews and meeting with him for a consultation I became confident in his work. His goal was not to dramatically change my nose but simply shape my original nose into a smaller more feminine version. I was reluctant about the surgery at first, especially due to the fact that I had never undergone surgery before, but Dr. Joseph put me at ease. He was professional yet kind and caring. My recovery was very smooth and much to my surprise I didn't even feel the need to take any pain medicine. Dr. Joseph did an amazing job, he is an outstanding doctor, one that will go above and beyond for your best interest.