Bad nose job West Orange, NJ

I was always self conscious about my nose. I'm not...

I was always self conscious about my nose. I'm not so huge on my appearance but I also didn't like my nose being a distraction to my face. I wanted to get my nose done and just have a "normal" nose. I researched many doctors, all qualified and with an impressive resume; I consulted with 2 in NYC , 1 in Long Island, but I wasn't sure so I went to Dr. joseph and I felt really comfortable with him and I trusted him., so I booked my surgery with him. However, I am 2 months post op and I am very displeased with my results. My nostrils show too much, my nose got shortened a lot ( I didn't want that). My nose is CROOKED- I recently consulted another Dr. In NYC and was told that my Doctor failed to break my bone correctly and I should wait till I am 8 months post op so he can take a Better look because I'm still swollen. I also told Dr. joseph that I had a ball hanging from my upper lip and he told me it was my collumelar strut loose, so he "fixed it" nevertheless, I still feel this shift as I talk or move my mouth. I really like the doctor and his personality but I am not sure what went wrong In that operating room. I used to ask him so many questions before and he would be so responsive but now I'm just over it and will continue my follow ups and make sure there is no sign of infection and see what else or excuses I will be told. There are a few more things I dislike but at this point it doesn't matter. I didn't expect a perfect nose but seriously, too have all these things /errors at once is just ridiculous.

4 months later

I can't believe it's been 4 months. I have nothing to say but I have pictures posted; 1 picture is worth 1000 words.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon