Rhinoplastic experiance West Orange, NJ

I always knew that as some point of my life I...

I always knew that as some point of my life I decide to do rhinoplasty.My nose was too long, too sharp and had a hump. Moreover, I had little issue with breathing. The main con of this is money. It is not cheap procedure. Once I saved my money for procedure, I started looking for a doctor. I went for a consultation with one doctor before I found dr. Joseph. With him I felt confident that it is right choice.
The surgery was about 2 hours long. I felt ok after. The first three days suffered a little with sore throat and dry mouth but it is worth it. After a week the bandage was removed and bruising dissolve. After 10 days I returned to work.

6 months following up

6 months after rhinoplasty and three month after lip injection
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph made a great impression. He has great personality, he always sings when he see you and jokes around, but at the same time he is very serious about your medical case and your satisfaction. He did his job excellent. Dr. Joseph is specialising in rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty. I couldn't ask for more. Nose looks so natural that not many people noticed that I did the surgery, even it is big difference when you look at photos. He answered all questions and explained everything very well. Though the recovery and before surgery he gave his personal phone number, so I can contact him in case of emergency. I did, and he answered all my calls. I think it is very important. The rest of the staff in the Dr. Joseph office are very nice too. Appointments always on time. After surgery I received free make up recovery kit with mineral cosmetics to cover bruises, discount for gel injections and free microdermal facial. It is nice personal touch.