25 Years Old - Finally Have the Nose I Have Always Wanted! - West Orange, NJ

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 425 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

For as long as I can remember, I had hated my nose...

For as long as I can remember, I had hated my nose. It was always an insecurity of mine and something I was made fun of for in high school. Even though I hated it, the idea of plastic surgery seemed impossible to me, but as I got older I became more and more unhappy with the way I looked! I would cringe at pictures of myself, especially from a profile or any side view. I looked into rhinoplasty multiple times before I finally convinced myself that there was no reason I couldn't get it done. My only regret is not getting it done sooner! I was engaged in January of 2014 and was planning a wedding for September 2015...as the wedding got closer I was terrified because I knew I would hate the way I looked in all of my wedding photos. So I scheduled my rhinoplasty with Dr. Joseph in May 2015! Dr. Joseph is incredible! I read about and reviewed many doctors before deciding on him. I drove 2.5 hours one way every time I had an appointment but it was so WORTH IT! He is an expert in rhinoplasty. He listened to what I wanted, addressed any concerns and made sure I felt completely comfortable before scheduling surgery. He and his staff were always available to answer any questions I had. I only have positive things to say about the entire experience. I also had 1 lip injection treatment which was done after rhinoplasty....I had no upper lip before the injection and am extremely pleased with the results. These photos are 1 year post op and I could not be happier! I feel like I finally have a nose and lips that naturally fit my face, but I still look like me! Thank you Dr. Joseph! No regrets!!! :)
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon