43 Year Old.... Top Lip Wasn't As Full As It Used to Be - West Orange, NJ

My Dr. Is amazing but I knew that already because...

My Dr. Is amazing but I knew that already because I had a non surgical rhinoplasty on my nose done by him 3 years ago which I love love love! After years of wanting fuller lips, I decided to do it. I had my lips augmented with Silikon 1000 on Tuesday and it's now Thursday and I love them. I have swelling and a little bruising which is expected. The ladies in the office were extremely helpful especially when I had a question regarding the swelling-- I was reassured that everything is going well. Today I feel good. I know the swelling will go down more but I have to admit, I love the look of my lips today. My lips before are in my profile pic. The pictures below will be 1 day after and 2 days after procedure.

Day 1 pic

Day 1 pic repost

3 days after lip augmentation

Loving my lips! Bruising & Swelling subsiding.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph is highly skilled, has an excellent bedside manner, and most importantly provides results that are natural looking. I would recommend him to my family and friends in a heartbeat.