Extremely Satisfied with my Natural Rhinoplasty - West Orange, NJ

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 425 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My experience with Dr. Joseph was very positive on...

My experience with Dr. Joseph was very positive on all aspects: initial consultation, surgery, and all other appointments pre and post surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone looking to have a more natrual nose and looking for the best surgeon.
Dr. Joseph asked the right questions to understand what I wanted my nose to look like, which is not overdone and still natural, but more feminine. He is very passionate and knowledgeable, and I felt I could trust him to give me great results.
His staff is always friendly and professional. The surgery center staff went above and beyond to make my experience as pleasant as possible.
The surgery could not have gone better. The pain post surgery was minimal, and Dr. Joseph explained every detail so that I could heal quickly.
Dr. Joseph is available to answer questions and he follows up with regular appointments after the surgery to ensure the nose heals as expected.
Overall, this was a great experience and I am 100% satisfied with my natural nose and my interactions with Dr. Joseph.

Update 2+ years after surgery

Attached new pics 2 years and 2 months after my surgery with Dr. Eric Joseph.
The results are very natural and my nose now blends better with the rest of my face. I could not imagine going back to my old nose.
As I stated in my original review, the surgery per say went really well, and the recovery post-op was mostly painless and fast (around 10 days). The biggest issue was having my nose stuffed for a couple days, but it is to be expected. I surprisingly did not feel pain or other discomfort.
Dr. Joseph and his team were very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. He listened to my needs and I now have a nose that looks like mine but a bit smaller. I would recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone.
Please message me if you have more questions.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Joseph met all my expectations, and he gave me a very natural and femine nose. He is positive, experienced and trustworthy. He listened to my needs, was available to answer my questions, explained the procedure in detail, and followed up with regular post-op appointments. I recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone looking for a great doctor,