The BEST Surgeon Around!! West Orange, NJ

Dr. Tutela and his staff are absolutely...

Dr. Tutela and his staff are absolutely phenomenal! They're professional, friendly, overall amazing. Before I had the procedure done I had previously went to two other surgeons for consultations and then number 3 was Dr Tutela. After being with him for just 5 minutes I knew he was the one! He takes many measurements as well as takes the time to see what your looking for, he's able to answer any concerns you may have and the best part, he makes you look absolutely natural! I had my procedure done April 2015 and I do not regret it at all! I have had SO SO SO many compliments as well as so many friends asking me who I went to because they absolutely love the job he has done. I cannot stress how amazing he is and how much of an amazing job he does! If you want to look natural and be treated great than I HIGHLY recommend you check out Dr.Tutela and I promise you won't be disappointed. All of my friends who have went to him are also extremely happy with what they have got done or are excited to get their procedure done in the future! He also has done Juvederm on my lips and with that I could not be happier also! They too look natural! Also, my experience was stress-free and super simple. Making appointments, the day of the procedure, my follow ups, and Dr Tutela personally checking up on me months after the procedure, everything was amazing!!!! Do yourself a favor and choose Dr.Tutela!

One word, amazing!!