56 Years Young Mom of 1 - West Orange, NJ

I have been trying everything topical for a few...

I have been trying everything topical for a few years to get rid of a few brownish patches, one in particular ive had for years, and nothing really did the job i wanted.
I had just had a Botox touchup, and Dr Joseph suggested a cream he has to help. That was 4 days ago, and i cant believe how quickly this is working! I love this and finally it looks like i will be rid of my small brown stubborn spot on my cheek! Triluma cream is great!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

This cream has already made a difference in the uneven skin tone I've had. Also, i have to add, Dr Joseph has been keeping my face beautiful and wrinkle free for 5 years +. He is not overly aggressive, addresses only what we feel is needed to maintain my youthful appearance. I have had filler treatments in under eye hollows and cheeks. It looks amazing, i have zero downtime, no bruises almost never leaves a mark on my face. And really painless! I am a devoted patient of his and highly recommend his expertise and perfectionism ..beyond my expectations. Highly recommended doctor and surgeon.