41 Year Old 3 Kids Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Bbl - West Orange, NJ

Hello ladies I'm a 41 year old mother of 3 I've...

hello ladies I'm a 41 year old mother of 3 I've been working out eating healthy and trying to lose weight I lost over 50 pounds and I have a lot of hanging excess skin. when I work out with all this extra skin it weighs me down.so I would like to get rid of this muffin top that i have . I would love to have a hourglass shape so with that being said I'm also having a bbl/ fat transfer. I can't wait I'm so excited for my new transformation wish me luck ladies!
West Orange Plastic Surgeon

I went on many different Consultations but the doctor I pick was Dr Sanjay Lalla. I chose this particular Dr cause when I went to my consultation it was like talking to a friend , i SAT across from him it was very easy very comfortable he made you feel at home he told me what was best for me and what was not best for me, I also met the nurse practitioner which is his wife Mrs Gina these two make a great team together she was very helpful she also answered a lot of questions and concerns that I had , his staff was very welcoming and pleasant.