26 Years Old, Long Awaited Rhinoplasty: Could Not Be Happier

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 425 reviews
Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

From the second I met Dr. Joseph at my...

From the second I met Dr. Joseph at my consultation I knew I was making the right decision. I had been unhappy with my nose since the age of 14, it was crooked with a bump that seemed to get bigger with each passing year. I was very self conscious about it and had wanted a rhinoplasty for the longest time but was scared of looking like a completely different person or not liking the result. Dr. Joseph was warm and enthusiastic. He really listened to what I didn't like about my nose and had wonderful feedback. I am a registered nurse for a living so I was very selective about not only bedside manner but also credentials. I loved that's Dr. Joseph was dual certified as an ENT and facial plastic surgeon because it marries the medical with the cosmetic. I have seen too many botched noses that look great but have poor function and I knew with Dr. Joseph this would not be the case. He explained every procedure he wanted to perform with the reasoning behind it and assured me I would have the natural appearance I desired while also correcting a breathing problem I had due to a deviated septum. It is important to include the fact that I live on Long Island and was more than willing to make the 90 minute drive to be with a doctor I had a connection with and had the expertise I wanted- a true testament to how much I trusted Dr. Joseph. Because of how reassuring and kind Dr. Joseph and his staff had been in the month leading up to my surgery, by the day of my operation I was not the least bit nervous but solely excited. Dr. Joseph gives his patients his personal cellphone number to reach him with any questions that you may have before and after the surgery. He follows up with a phone call the night of your surgery to check in and see how you are which means a lot. The recovery went so smoothly and one month later I could not be happier with the results (swelling is still there and will continue to go down for the next 5-12 months.) I also want to include how fantastic his office staff is from making appointments, to insurance questions and everything in between they were so helpful and sweet. I have a newfound confidence and have received so many compliments from loved ones. No more tilting my head a certain way in photos or trying to "contour" with makeup. Dr. Joseph is an amazing doctor who you can tell truly considers it an honor and a privilege when a patient chooses him to operate on them. I highly recommend Dr. Joseph to anyone looking to have a fantastic patient care experience from beginning to end with beautiful results.
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon