18 Year Old Rhinoplasty! Amazing Experience - West Orange, NJ

I have always been very displeased with my nose...

I have always been very displeased with my nose from a very young age. My nose was a huge insecurity for me that held me back from having confidence after being mocked throughout my middle school years. I am young, so the process was a little intimidating for me. Dr. Joseph was recommended to me by a friend, and I could not be happier that I chose to go with him for my Rhinoplasty. I had read all of his exceptional reviews prior, and he really exceeded my expectations. From the second I walked into the office I was greeted by his lovely receptionists who instantly put me at ease. I continued to be impressed immediately seeing Dr. Joseph. His easy going and professional attitude made me feel so comfortable. I could tell right away how much he cares and takes an interest in his patients. He gave me his cell phone number in case of any questions I had which I really appreciated. The surgery went flawlessly, and I experienced no pain during the recovery time. My bruising went away after a couple of weeks and was able to enjoy the rest of summer before college with no problems. One year later and I absolutely love the way my nose turned out, the transformation was incredible. I gained so much confidence going into college and I have Dr. Joseph to thank! I highly recommend Dr. Josephs expertise, he won’t disappoint!
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon