AAA to B Cup - West Midlands, GB

After breastfeeding two children and realising my...

After breastfeeding two children and realising my flat chest was now also a saggy flat chest (AAA) I started to seriously consider breast augmentation. The prospect terrified me, yet the knock to my self confidence outweighed this fear. After lots of research I chose to see Mr Guy Sterne. He is based in the Midlands and had excellent reviews online. I didn't know anyone who I wanted to share what I was going through so online research was all I had to go on. Mr Sterne was great from the first consultation right the way through to the follow up consultations. I wanted a natural look and after discussion and advice ended up with teardrop implants over the muscle. I am fairly slim and was expecting to undergo the ├╝ber muscle option with longer recovery time, so was pleasantly surprised. The procedure all went to plan and the results are great. It is two years since my breast augmentation and I've never been more confident. I had a really positive experience with a highly competent and approachable surgeon.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Mr Guy Sterne is professional, approachable and has extensive experience. I would highly rate the experience I had of him and his work.