didnt bargain for the pain

I had a breast uplift and a tummy tuck with...

I had a breast uplift and a tummy tuck with lifting of my mons. I have had a face lift brown lift and both eyes done but this is a different story. I had a kg of skin removed off my tummy. I have lost 6.5 stone so my tummy was horrid. My mons has been left large so I decided to bit the bullet and go for it. But I wasn't prepared for the pain etc. I had very low blood pressure which meant me collapsing 3 times and I even went light head with the pain of moving. I am back home and it's now 12th and I'm feeling sore just moving the pants to go to the toilet and my nipplea from uplift so painful. I'm depressed and board from staying as I can't walk far and I am falling a sleep most of the times. My scars look ugly at the moment especially on the tummy and it's hard to believe it will look good and flat at the end. Please really think before you have this op it was worse than my hysterectomy or c section and I am at the stage of if I knew what I knew now I would not have it. My only comfort is my surgeon is brillant and I trust him and I believe if he say it fine it's fine.
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Mr Sterne is the best wouldn't use anyone else a true caring consultant who's work is second to none