Still Me, but with a Slightly More Cohesive Nose - West Los Angeles, CA

I was never that concerned with the shape of my...

I was never that concerned with the shape of my nose. However as I grew older, my slight deviated septum coupled with the unflattering bulbous shape of my slight nose because more bothersome. Although I initially felt ashamed by my own vanity, I eventually decided that its okay to want to feel more comfortable in my own skin with the minor reshaping of my nose with fillers. The procedure, recovery time, and the cost ended up being such minor things but as a whole it has definitely boosted my self confidence.
Los Angeles Physician

I can easily write a paragraph describing in detail Dr. Cohen's kindness, warmth and gentle touch. But beyond his patient way of describing his process in which he will enhance your nose to its full potential, he is honest about what he believes is the best course of action to achieve the most balanced look and open to the needs/wants of his patient. It was eye-opening to see how he envisions the minor tweaks to balance out my nose and how receptive he was to my vision of my nose. He used his extensive experience to map out a plan that we both agreed on and his gentle hands sculpted just that. The healing process was just as he had described (ie. minor bruising and swelling) and encouraged me to return again in a few weeks for a free touch up for additional tweaks. Changing parts of yourself in non-surgical or surgical ways can be nerve-wracking. However, Dr. Cohen's extensive experience, patience, and artistic touch made the entire process wonderful. Thank you, Dr. Cohen!