Happy & Satisfied Patient, Fantastic Doctor! - West Los Angeles, CA

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Rivkin...

I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Rivkin and his amazing, friendly & caring staff @ Westside Aesthetics! Dr. Rivkin is a highly skilled Doctor who educated me very well, made solid recommendations for my cosmetic skincare concerns & put my mind at ease during my treatments. I had a successful Fraxel and a non-surgical blepharoplasty. I feel like myself only with better skin, combatting the effects of aging. I will always go to Dr. Rivkin & encourage anyone else to do so as well. I'm a happy & satisfied patient!
Los Angeles Physician

Dr. Rivkin is a highly skilled & educated Doctor who knows cosmetic skincare inside and out. He is up to speed with all the latest procedures and treatments and makes realistic recommendations for clients' concerns with a warm and friendly bedside manner. Not at all pretentious or arrogant. Maryam & Stephanie, as well as the office management and staff are friendly, caring & knowledgeable. I love the entire Westside Aesthetics office!