38 Year Old Woman, Ready for Something New and Looking the Best I've Ever Looked! - West Linn, OR

I've considered augmenting my breast size for...

I've considered augmenting my breast size for about the last 8 years. I've never been large busted, just an average B cup. After 2 pregnancies and nursing both babies my breasts were lifeless. They were small and kind of empty looking. Now, I'm a 34 DDD and loving it! The size is just perfect for my 5'10" frame. I look the way I should look. I am very in to eating well and exercising, but my breast size was something I couldn't change through diet or exercise. I'm thrilled with the results. The entire procedure and recovery was as pleasant as it could be. I would recommend anyone in good shape who wants to take their figure to the next level have this procedure.
Lake Oswego Plastic Surgeon

Dr Combs and his staff are all very professional. He was up front with me on what my results would be. He pointed out that my breast shape would stay basically the same but be larger. I didn't know that! If you nipples point out or in or up they still will after the basic implant procedure. He, along with his nurse, helped me choose what size implant would look best on my frame and still allow for my active lifestyle. I walked away from the procedure with the results I was told I'd have. They kept me very realistic about what I'd look like, and I did in the end. They were also very supportive through the recovery. They saw me often and answered all my questions all while encouraging me that I would heel and feel great again. And now, I do!!